Is Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer good for acne-prone skin?
Lakme Peach Milk Soft Creme is a great skin nourishing product for all skin types in winter except for the acne-prone skin.
Does Lakme Peach milk moisturizer clog pores?
Pros of Lakme Peach Milk Soft Creme:
Travel-friendly packaging. Perfect day cream. Gets absorbed easily. Does not clog the pores.
Which moisturizer is best for face?
Best Face Moisturizer In India 2021:
- Olay Total Effects 7 in 1. …
- Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Face moisturizer. …
- Neutrogena HydroBoost Water Gel face Moisturizer. …
- Cetaphil Moisturising Cream. …
- NIVEA Soft Light Moisturizing Cream: …
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer. …
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Face Moisturizer.
How good is Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer?
5.0 out of 5 stars True to your money and safe on any skin. Dries quickly, smells good, silky touch, doesn’t patch and doesn’t make us sweat like any other moisturizers that give us an awkward patchy look. Overall the product is good and genuine. The delivery was done in a day and Amazon is exceptional.
Which skin type user can use Lakme Peach Milk lotion?
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Contents||1x Moisturizer (Face & Body)|
|Used For||Skin Glow, Sun Protection, Dryness, Nourishment, Moisturizing|