Is BB cream bad for acne?
BB creams are definitely the safer bet for acne-prone individuals since CC (aka color correcting) creams tend to offer more coverage and therefore tend to have a heavier feel — not exactly ideal for the oily skinned among us.
Can BB cream replace foundation?
What Does a BB Cream Replace? It definitely replaces primer and, most of the time, foundation. It doesn’t replace sunscreen. If you have blemishes or dark circles, you’ll likely still want concealer.
Which BB cream is best for acne skin?
Best BB Creams for Acne-Prone Skin: Top 12 Choices
- #1 Maybelline Dream Matte BB Cream.
- # 2 Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF33 PA++ KPop Korean Cosmetics.
- #3 K Beauty Skin Perfector Nourishing BB Cream.
- #4 Garnier SkinActive BB Cream Oil-Free Face Moisturizer.
- #5 La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Blur with SPF 20.
Can BB cream cover acne scars?
A BB cream is great for daily protection of your skin and it also adds some glow. But regular BB creams cannot cover up the blemishes and acne scars.
Which CC cream is good for acne?
8 Best CC Creams For Acne
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream. BUY ON AMAZON. …
- BaeBlu Photoshoot CC Cream. BUY ON AMAZON. …
- Gerovital Stop Acnee Mattifying CC Cream. …
- Hydroxatone Anti-Acne CC Cream. …
- Rivecowe Correction Convenient CC Cream. …
- CC Ceutical CC Cream Anti-Acne. …
- Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream. …
- Nairian Face CC Cream.
Do I Need foundation if I use BB cream?
‘ ‘If you are using BB cream as a base then the next step is to apply foundation. This should be applied in the same way – but remember you already have some coverage from the cream so you won’t need much foundation at all. Finally, for a more lasting hold, you may choose to apply powder at the final stage.