I LOVE how this look turned out! I had about 20 mins to get ready the other night (may seem like a lot to some people, but I usually like at least an hour to get ready lol) so I did this simple eye look here. I usually put black pencil liner on my lower waterline but this time I didn’t, and instead darkened underneath the lower lashes and kept the waterline bare. It ended up giving an almost 60s esque look and made my eyes look huge! Then because my taxi was waiting outside I only popped 4 individual cluster lashes on my top lashline instead of a whole row and it somehow turned out so well!
Here’s all the products I used to achieve this look:
– URBAN DECAY All Nighter Foundation
– IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Pores Micro Pressed Powder
– TARTE ‘Shape Tape‘ Contour Concealer
– TARTE ‘Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner’
– TARTE ‘Tarteist Lash Paint’ Mascara
– CHARLOTTE TILBURY ‘Nude Kate’ Lipstick
– CHARLOTTE TILBURY ‘Iconic Nude’ Lip Liner
– CHARLOTTE TILBURY Film Star Glow + Bronze
– GERARD COSMETICS Grace Highlight http://bit.ly/1QQwpDR (USE CODE: SLM25 for 25% off all Gerard Cosmetics!)
– SIGMA Duo Brow Powder (use code: STEPHANIE10 for 10% off!) http://bit.ly/1ByURkt
– TARTE Amazonian Clay Matte Palette
– MIMCO ‘Big Bang Short Neck’ Necklace
(Use Code: ‘stephanie’ to receive a FREE Back Applicator worth $24.95!)
Hope you guys like this look!