Did you say… preservative free, completely sterile and no more than 8 ingredients per product…? Could it be…? 😄 YAS! The new Avene Tolerance Extreme range is all this and more!
If you have sensitive skin (mild or hypersensitive), dry skin, combo skin, oily skin, allergic skin… or any other kind of skin for that matter – you will LOVE the @avene_au Tolerance Extreme range. When this range first came out a few months ago, I was lucky enough to experience an Avene facial using the products, and they are SO lovely. Avène is also the number one dermo-cosmetic brand in Australia, so you know when you use their products – you’re in good hands!
The main point of difference with this range (and why I really like it) is because they have used a FEW ingredients as possible. With a lot of skincare products, if you look at the ingredients you’ll have a hard time figuring out what they actually are, and you’ll also notice that there are LOADS of ingredients. Is it really necessary to have THAT many ingredients in one face cream…?! Well the Tolerance Extreme range contains no more than 8 ingredients in each product.
Another thing that I find particularly cool, is that this range has a unique packaging design that keeps the product inside COMPLETELY STERILE. This means they don’t need ANY preservatives to keep the product inside perfect! Woo! Because the Tolerance Extreme range is completely sterile, it’s perfect if you have hyper sensitive, or easily irritated skin, as theres no chance of bacterial contamination, or preservative irritating your skin. It’s also free from paragons, alcohol AND fragrance which is why Tolérance Extrême is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Did you know that Tolerance Extreme is actually the ONLY product available on the market that doesn’t contain ANY preservatives or preservative alternatives such as phenoxyethanol, alcohol or essential oils? Brilliant huh!
So, from left to right we have:
– TOLÉRANCE EXTRÊME EMULSION (Light Texture)
– TOLÉRANCE EXTREME CREAM (Rich Texture)
– TOLÉRANCE EXTRÊME CLEANSING LOTION
- The Cleansing Lotion is a lovely soft, creamy texture and doesn’t dry out the skin. Yet it’s thick enough to melt away makeup and dirt and leave your skin feeling lovely and soft. This is gentle enough that you can use it daily, morning AND night (even if you have dry or sensitive skin!) It also contains the Avene Spring Water which has soothing and anti-irritant properties to protect your skin
- Then we have the Extreme Cream which is the Rich Texture moisturiser. I ADORE this moisturiser for nighttime, as it’s so luxuriously rich and creamy. It’s incredibly soothing on the skin and PERFECT for those of you with dry to combo skin. I actually have oily skin and I use this one at night too! And no, none of the Tolerance Extreme range will clog pores!
- Next is the Extreme Emulsion which is the Light Textured moisturiser. I love this one for the morning before applying makeup. The texture of the Extreme Emulsion is lightweight and milky. It’s soothing and hydrating on the skin, but without feeling heavy.
If you haven’t tried out the Avene Tolerance Extreme yet, do yourself a favour and try it! You won’t be disappointed. You can purchase it here: http://www.avene.com.au/face/specific-care/tolerance-extreme
Love Stephi x