Hi my loves! Like i promised, here’s the blog post all about how to cover acne, scarring and pigmentation.
– NEVER rub your foundation in. This will aggravate the skin and cause hyper-exfoliation, where you get those flaky bits of skin that your foundation will cling to, and look cakey. If you have acne, it will also irritate the acne scabs (sounds bad but it’s true!) and spread bacteria and inflame the acne.
– Don’t skimp on moisturiser! Down below you’ll find a few suggestions of good light moisturisers to use before makeup if you have acne.
– PAT your powder in. Use a matte powder to absorb the light and give the illusion of a smooth, even texture to the skin. Like i said in the video, it’s easy to cover the redness from acne, but not so easy to cover the bumps and uneven texture.
– Avoid using too many products. Avoid creams and heavy liquids. My favourite is Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation, but Revlon Colorstay and MAC Studio Fix will work too.
Good Moisturisers for Acne Prone Skin:
– Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser
– Origins A Perfect World
– Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Skin Perfecting Moisturizing Day Cream
Let me know if you have any questions guys!
Love you all xoxo