What a crap title for this look! I wracked my brains for all of 40 seconds before i concluded that there is no possible catchy title for this look. Shimmery Berry Cut Crease for Hooded Eyes it is. Leave me a comment if you thought of something better!
Anyway, moving on! Like i said in my video (here it is btw, in case you missed all 11 minutes of it),
if you have hooded eyes, no matter how severe, or how slight, learning how to do a cut crease will be your best friend. With the humble cut crease, you can transform any makeup look to suit your hooded eyes, no biggie! Yes, it will take some practise to actually get good at it, but you will get there! It took me long enough, but along the way i’ve picked up a few tips and tricks to make it SO much easier and quicker! If you guys wanna know more on cut creases, leave me a comment. Otherwise, let’s move onto the product list for this video!
– Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation
– Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder
– The Balm ‘Bahama Mama’ Contour / Bronzer
– The Balm ‘Mary-Lou Manizer’ Highlight
– Motives Mavens Palette ‘Native’ + ‘Aubergine’ for the crease
– MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NC 15 to stencil out the ‘mobile lid’
– MAC ‘Copperly’ Eyeshadow
– Motives Mavens Palette ‘Birch’ as highlight
– Bobbi Brown ‘Rich Caviar’
– Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in Noir
– Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen in Noir
– Chanel Le Volume Mascara in Noir
– #43 False Lashes Kara Cosmetics
– Elf Cosmetics ‘Natural Blush’ Lip Liner
– Motives ‘Glam’ Lipgloss
Aaaaaand i think that was all!
What did you guys think of this eye look? Would you wear it?
Love you all! xx