Hi lads n ladies!
So tonight i uploaded a tutorial for one of my most favourite makeup looks ever. It’s edgy, sexy and fun all in one! Here’s the video in case you missed it:
So: here’s what i used!
– ‘Wheat’ Bobbi Brown – All through the crease. As always!
– ‘Flawless Figure’ MAC as inner corner highlight (any highlight will work!)
– ‘Rich Caviar’ Bobbi Brown
– ‘Stylo Yuex Liner’ Chanel in the colour #10 Noir (black)
– ‘Precision Pen Stylo something-or-other’ (basically a fancy name for the new Chanel liquid pen liner)
– ‘Le Volume Mascara’ Chanel in colour #10 Noir (black)
– ‘Insert name here’ < the shadow doesn’t have a name! The rat! It’s a shimmery maroon from Girlee Cosmetics.
– ‘Embark’ MAC onto mobile lid and possibly underneath the lash line if you can’t find Girlee Cosmetics.
– ‘Demi Whispies’ Ardell – my favourite false lashes!
– ‘Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation’ Chanel in colour #30 Beige
– ‘Bahama Mama’ The Balm for contouring!
– ‘Down Boy’ The Balm for blusher
– ‘Mary-Lou Manizer’ The Balm for my cheekbone highlight
– ‘Hoochie’ OCC Liptar – Might i just add how much i LOVE this colour! And this brand! Get in my belleh!
– haha! Bet you thought i was gonna say a lip liner here! NUH! OCC is so brilliantly pigmented that a lip liner is not required! Woo!
Ok that’s all!
Love you all, bye!