Ok, oily skin. What is there to say about it other than the fact that it’s awkward. Personally, my skin produces so much oil, you could harvest it and quite possibly run a country on it. So to say it’s been a journey for me to find how to manage and control it, is an understatement! I thought i’d do a video purely on oily skin and how to combat it (here it is!) and an accompanying blog post with all my suggestions for products that are best used for oily skins!
Right. Let’s start with cleaners first! (these are in no particular order, but will be good for your skin! remember, stay away from harsh cleansers!)
I have put the Priceline links underneath the products, if you aren’t Australian and don’t have Priceline, Sorry! Try Boots! 🙂
– Garnier Goodbye Dry Gentle Cleansing Milk
– Creme Lavante
– Trilogy Cream Cleanser
– Sukin Sensitive Cleansing Lotion
– Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Gentle Daily Cleanser
– Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser
Moving on to moisturisers!
– Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream
– Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Multi-Effect Perfecting Face Oil (trust me on this one! using an oily moisturiser at night will actually help stop your own excessively oily skin!)
– Rosehip Moisture Restorative Night Creme
– Origins Make a Difference
– Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Skin Perfecting Moisturizing Day Cream
– Rosehip Regenerating Facial Moisturiser
– Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser
– Origins A Perfect World
Aaaaand possibly the most confusing of all – FOUNDATION!
– Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet
– Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
– Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse
– Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup
– Revlon ColorStay MakeUp for Combination to Oily Skin
– Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
– Australis Matte Up Foundation
And the easiest of all – POWDERS!
– Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
– Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder
– Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder
– Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder
There we go my dears! I hope you’ll find some products that you love from this large list!! I have my personal faves (obvs!) but don’t want to sway your opinions!
Oily skin is tricky, no doubt about it! Howver, once you learn what works for you, and you get your skin into a routine – you’ll be grand!!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Love you all!