Hi Lads and Ladies!
Here’s my latest video! I dub thee: ‘The Vamp’ – Black Smoky Eyes + Glossy Red Lip.
– Sticky tape (I used surgical tape that i got from Ebay, just search surgical tape, it’s so cheap and easier on the skin than regular sticky tape!)
– ‘Wheat’ Bobbi Brown
– ‘Rich Caviar’ Bobbi Brown
– ‘Carbon’ MAC
– Stylo Yuex ’10 Noir’ (fancy name for a waterproof black eyeliner!) Chanel
– Le Volume Mascara in Black Chanel
– ‘Flawless Figure’ – MAC (inner corner highlight)
– Brows were Chanel brow pencil in ’30 Brun’
– ‘Perfection Lumiere Foundation’ Colour ’10 Beige’ Chanel
– Fresh and Flawless mattifying face powder Australis Cosmetics
– ‘Strada’ MAC (technically a blush shade, i used this as a contour. This colour is discontinued, but ‘Harmony’ from MAC is so similar, so you can get that instead.)
– I used a cheapo bronzer from Ebay for my contour around the forehead and jawline. Use any that suits your skin tone.
– For my blush i used ‘Blushbaby’ from MAC
– My highlight was ‘Mary-Lou Manizer’ from The Balm
– Ben Nye Lip Liner in ‘Really Red’
– Kit Cosmetics lip gloss – it has no name lol! but it was red.
And that my friends was what i used! I love this look, i don’t wear it often, cos it is full on! But when you want to really make an impact, and go for that sexy, sultry ‘vampy’ look – then this is the makeup for that! Hope you enjoyed this look guys, love you all!! xoxo