Hope you enjoyed my second video in my new filming space! I’m still loving it! Soo much better than filming in the bathroom!
Anyway, here’s a link to the video if you missed it!
So! First things first; lemme give you a step by step run down of that i used and did for this look!
– I applied my Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation all over my face, including my lips! “Eh, what?” you might ask. Yes, i put my foundation on my lips too, especially when i’m working with dark or very pigmented lip colours. The reason being, it takes away any wishy washy natural pigmentation or lip lines, so that you can start from scratch with your lip liner! I also powdered my face to set the foundation. I used Australis ‘Fresh and Flawless’ powder.
– I filled in my eyebrows! I use Chanel brow pencil in the colour ’30 Brun Natural’
– For my lip liner i used Australis liner in the colour ‘Scarlett Fever’. I sharpened my pencil to a very sharp point, so that i could draw a precise lip line. I then used the same pencil and colour my lips in completely. I always do this with my lip liner, as lip liners last so much longer on the lips than lipstick.
– The lippy i used was from Motives Cosmetics and it’s called ‘Divine’. I get my Motives Cosmetics from a lovely Motives Rep named Heather. I get it from her online shop: http://www.motivescosmetics.com/cynmart << she ships internationally! Her Instagram is: @sissycyndiggity if you wana ask her any questions!
– Moving onto eyes! As always i used ‘Wheat’ by Bobbi Brown on my Bdellium Tools blending brush. I applied Wheat all through my crease and winged it out slightly to give a soft smoky effect. I also brought the colour underneath my lower lashes.
– I then used a medium matte brown from Girlee Cosmetics. If that eyeshadow has a name – i don’t know it! Sorry! Any medium matte brown will do though 🙂 I simply deepened up the crease and also ran it underneath the lower lashes using the Real Techniques base shadow brush.
– Theeen i popped a bit of MAC’s ‘Handwritten’ on the outer corners of the eyes to elongate them and add a bit of drama! I used a wonderful blending brush from www.designermakeuptools.com to apply it.
– I then took Chanel’s new liquid liner pen (Ecriture De Chanel Stylo) and ran it through my upper lash line and brought it out to a small ‘feline flick’ ( this is all my slightly hooded eyes allow! )
– Taking a tiiiiny little bit of Bobbi Brown’s ‘Rich Caviar’ on a small flat brush, i ran a little underneath my lower lashes, just on the outer corner.
– I put a little bit of white eyeliner on the lower inner rim, just to open my eyes up a bit and make them appear bigger and more awake. I used one from Australis, but any will work.
– I used Chanel Le Volume mascara for my top and bottom lashes! If you wanna see how i apply my mascara to make them appear really thick and volumous, check out my video:
– I almost forgot to apply a highlight! Agh! I put a bit of MACs ‘Flawless Figure’ into the inner corners of my eyes and also underneath the brown bone. Very important!
– For my contouring i used MACs ‘Strada’ although very annoyingly this has been discontinued!! Grrrr!! Don’t worry though pale peeps! ‘Harmony’ from MAC is pretty much identical.
– I popped a little of MACs ‘Blushbaby’ blush on the apples of the cheeks, and blended it up and away to nothing.
And that my friends is the finished look!!
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial! Let me know if you tried this look out for yourself, or take a picture and tag me in it on Instagram! (mine is: @stephanielangemakeup)
Love you all, bye!