<<< Here’s one of my beautiful best friends Audrey!
Audrey had an audition to go to and she needed a ‘daytime suitable’ sexy/glamorous look.
Aud already has an amazingly clear complexion so she didn’t need too much coverage or foundation, so i just put a little of Chanel’s Perfection Lumiere foundation around the T-Zone. Although i would usually only use this foundation on oily skinned clients, Audrey was on her way to a high energy audition in the middle of the day in Australia, which is a recipe for a makeup melting disaster. I didn’t want her to end up with a shiny T-Zone so we went with a matte foundation and set it with a little of Australis’s Fresh and Flawless pressed powder.
– As usual, i used Bobbi Brown’s ‘Wheat’ through the crease and underneath the lower lash line.
– On a small blending brush i used MAC’s ‘Flawless Figure’ as an inner corner highlight, and also underneath the brow bone.
– I then took MAC’s ‘Handwritten’ on a small bullet brush and swept it through her crease in a ‘C’ shape, focusing the depth of colour onto the outer corners of the eyes. With what was left on the brush, i smudged a little underneath the lashes too.
– I took just a little of Bobbi Brown’s ‘Rich Caviar’ and ran that through the crease too, just to give a bit of extra depth.
– I then used Ben Nye’s Eyeliner Cake and ran it through the top lash line to make her lashes appear dense and thicker.
– I also applied liner to the inner rims of the top and bottom lashes. I used Estee Lauder’s Kohl Pencil in Black.
– I followed that up with Chanel ‘Le Volume’ mascara to the top and bottom lashes. As we were going for a ‘daytime’ look, i didn’t apply any false lashes, as Audrey’s lashes are naturally long, and the mascara have them that extra oomph.
– I filled in Aud’s brows with a little of Chanel’s brow pencil in ’30 Brun Natural’ and held them in place for the day with Australis clear brow gel.
– Like i already mention, we used Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation with a little pressed powder in the T-Zone
– For her contour I used Chanel Les Beiges powder in the colour ’30’. I used this under Audrey’s cheek bones and also anywhere that the sun naturally hits, i.e top of the forehead, bridge of the nose etc.
– For blush i used MAC’s ‘Blush Baby’ and applied just a little to the apples of the cheeks.
– For Aud’s lips i coloured them in with Chanel lip liner in the colour ‘Rose Poudre’. This stuff doesn’t budge so she wouldn’t need to worry about topping her lip colour up! I applied a little of Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in the colour ‘Mutine’ over the top to give her lips some hydration and shine.
Aaaand that’s the finished look!
Love you all, bye!