Here’s a few pics and a product list of the products i used!
Ok! So first things first:
– I moisturised my skin. I used ‘Australlian Pure Beauty’ moisturiser for sensitive skin. I use this one before makeup and in the morning as it’s very lightweight and it won’t prevent my foundation adhering.
– I used my Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation in the colour 10 beige for my foundation. I LOVE this foundation. Best EVER for oily, blemished skin.
– I set my foundation in place with my Chanel Vitalumiere Doucer powder in the colour 30 beige (i mix n match colours yo) but if i want a long wearing setting powder, i usually use Australis Fresh n Flawless powder in colour ‘Natural’.
– I applied a highlight to the inner corners of my eyes, and underneath the brow bone. I used MAC’s ‘Flawless Figure’ which is out of the ‘All Woman’ pallete.
– I then used ‘Wheat’ by Bobbi Brown on my favourite brush by ‘Bdellium Tools’ through my crease. As i have hooded eyes this step is very important in making my lids appear deeper than they are.
– The next step is optional but i do it to elongate my eyes and to add a little depth. I applied ‘Embark’ by MAC in a ‘C’ shape on the outer corners of my eyes, and then blended it out!
– I ran a little of ‘Wheat’ by Bobbi Brown underneath my lower lash line to add depth and make the eyes appear rounder, and then over the top of that on a smaller flat shadow brush, i applied a tiiiiiny bit of ‘Embark’ directly underneath the lower lashes. Keep the darker colours very close to the lashes, almost running the colour through them. This will give you a subtle smoky effect.
– I didn’t use eyeliner! None!
– Next up is Chanel’s ‘Le Volume’ mascara in the colour black. I apply about two / three coats of this, depending on how volumes i want my lashes to look. I concentrate my colour at the base of my lashes, so that it lifts them and makes them appear much thicker!
– I filled in my brows with Chanel’s brow pencil in the colour ’30 Natural Brun’
– For my cheek contour i used ‘Strada’ by MAC. This colour has sadly been discontinued (cry!) but ‘Harmony’ from MAC is very similar. I applied my contour with my LimeLilly angled blush brush.
– I used a cheap bronzer / contour powder that i got from Ebay ages ago for the rest of my face. I apply that to anywhere the sun naturally hits, i.e top of the forehead, bridge of the nose, a wee bit on the cheekbones, under the chin (i know the sun doesn’t hit there, but it will act as a contour lol). Here’s the link: